From Darkness into Light

From Darkness into Light
From Darkness into Light by Dall'ombra Alla Luce courtesy of WikimediaCommons

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"The Unseen Truths" Published in ASIM


Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine has just published issue 52. It is now a quarterly magazine and this quarter it's a whopping 172 pages, with 19 fiction stories plus other features. I'm happy to say that my short story "The Unseen Truths" was one of the fiction pieces chosen for this issue. I was also pleased that my story was one of four that received an accompanying illustration. The illustration was done by Kathleen Jennings, who also was a contributing author in this issue with her own story (talented lady!). Kathleen and ASIM gave me permission to post the illustration here.
Another fun thing - my friend Peter Cooper also has his story "Zombie Dreams" in this issue as well.

ASIM is a great speculative fiction magazine, now in its 10th year of publication. Check them out on their website - a link is posted above.